Fri, Oct 07|
Central Wyoming Fairgrounds
KCBS BBQ Competition 2022
Time & Location
Oct 07, 2022, 3:00 PM MDT – Oct 08, 2022, 6:00 PM MDT
Central Wyoming Fairgrounds, 1700 Fairgrounds Rd, Casper, WY 82604, USA
About the event
Four Meat Competition:
- Meats include Pork Ribs, Pork (Boston Butt or Shoulder), Brisket, and Chicken.
- Must adhere to KCBS rules. For a list of rules, contact Brandy Teague at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Each site has power, water and sewer. There is a bath house on site.
- Early arrival available Thursday, October 6th starting at 12:00pm.
People's Choice Tasting Tent - help us raise money for the Brain Injury Advocates of Wyoming and receive a $25 discount:
- Wow the crowd with your amazing BBQ skills! You give us your BBQ and we will take care of the rest.
- Opt to donate your leftover competition meats on the online registration form.
- You can choose to cook additional Pork Butts provided by BIAW.
- Tasting Tent will provide a ballot for each person to choose their favorites and then see how their choices aligned with the judges choices.
- The BIAW is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and a donation receipt will be provided upon request.
BBQ Team Vendor - 80/20 Split on Sales - Contact Brandy Teague at 307-277-8575
- Must vend BBQ items to the public from 11:30am until 6:30pm on Saturday.
- We will locate your team in premium location close to th public.
- Maximum 2 vendors.
+$6.25 service fee
+$6.25 service fee0